GENI batte tutti i concorrenti con questo cambiacolori.
Capolavoro di ingegneria.
Geni’s Color Blaster-250 delivers a broad, strong beam of colored light. You get ten dichroic colors + white, strobe and 0-100% dimming. Either turn on the music to e
oy a preprogrammed audio-controlled show or use DMX control – both are chosen simply with the flip of a dip switch.
And Geni’s user-oriented design lets you work at your convenience. User aids include focus assistance, selection of a four- or eight-unit audio program, self-test function and DMX signal termination. Color Blaster-250 is the perfect companion to Nimbus or Shiva series scanners.
With Color Blaster-250, you get an easy-to-use color changer that is value-engineered to beat the competition
COLORBLASTER ADVANCED FEATURES
Quality optics for high lumen output:
– Large optical path; AR & IR lenses
– Ten dichroic colors + white
– Rainbow effect; shutter and dimming
Engineered to perform:
– Electronic dimming 0-100%, strobe
– Audio and DMX512 control
– Two channels: color/shutter; dimmer
Built to last:
– One precision, quality stepper motor
– Axial fans with long-life ball bearings
Convenient to use:
– Self-test and focus assistant functions
– Preprogrammed audio-controlled show
– Standard DMX512 control and address
– Convenient 3-pin XLR signal connection
COLORBLASTER EASY TO USE FUNCTIONS
Color Blaster-250 has several special functions designed to enhance user convenience. You can simply flip a function dip switch to choose from DMX or audio modes, or to activate a self-test function, get lens adjustment help, or to operate on 50 or 60Hz electric power supply. All this is made easy with the following function dip switches.
4 Unit Audio Mode
8 Unit Audio Mode
50 Hz Power Supply
60 Hz Power Supply
DMX Signal Termination
For audio control with four units, switch on Function Dip Switch #1. For audio control with eight units, switch on Function Dip Switch #2. Up to 48 units can be operated on either audio mode
Ancora non ci sono recensioni.